Inspection of Fire Dampers – Drop Testing
Our Service includes:
- HTM03-1 also calls for fire dampers in hospitals to be tested every 12 months.
- System Inspection & site survey to ensure your compliance with current Health & Safety Regulations.
- Log of all dampers issued and photographic evidence taken.
- Certificates of compliance issued as standard.
- Peace of mind for Building owners & managers that the relevant compliance against fire risk has been undertaken.
- Allocated Account Manager.
Why do I need it?
Fire damper drop testing is a crucial service to ensure that your dampers will work in the event of a fire.
For example your Fire Damper won’t work if :
- It has been jammed open
- The springs have jammed or corroded
- The cassettes won’t operate
- The blades have collapsed
- There is large gap between the fire damper and the duct
- It is the wrong type of fire damper for the duct
- It’s been installed incorrectly