Grease Extraction Cleaning
Our Service includes:
- System Inspection & depth testing to ensure your compliance with current Health & Safety Regulations.
- FREE Quotation available, Nationwide – call 01295 272016
- Work carried out to relevant B&ES Association, BS TR19 health & safety & (Fire Safety) Order 2005 guidelines & regulations
- Method Statements and Risk Assessments provided site specific as required
- Service completed put of hours to minimize down time.
- Certificate issued as standard.
- Before and after Photographs taken and stored as standard.
Grease deposits in extract systems present a real fire hazard and must be removed under the fire safety order compliance.
The Fire Safety Order requires owners, managers and those deemed to be in control of buildings to ensure the Grease Extract System is included in the Fire Risk Assessment and action is taken to eliminate any potential risk to building occupants from potentially fire hazardous grease deposits in the greased extract system & duct work.